ANNUAL MEMBERS' SHOW
DOWNLOAD THE CALL FOR ENTRY & ENTRY FORM
Our Annual Members’ Show is open to all Blue Ridge Arts Center members who renew their memberships through September 2019 ($30 for individuals). You can renew your membership online or when you drop off your artwork. Each member is invited to submit 1-2 original pieces executed by the artist within the last two years and not previously shown at Blue Ridge Arts Center.
It is FREE for BRAC members
to participate in our Annual Members’ Show!
- All mediums welcome
- Size, including frame, may not exceed 44"W x 48"H
- Must be properly wired for hanging - framed, gallery wrapped canvas, or clean/finished edge
- Work must require no assembly
- Must sit solidly on a flat surface (floor or pedestal)
Artists grant BRAC and its successors the right to photograph their artwork for use in advertising BRAC both online and in print. Photos will not be sold.
Opening Reception: Friday, July 20 (5:30-7:30)
On View: July 21 - August 30
- Wednesday - Friday (1:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Saturday (10:00 - 1:00 pm)
Artwork must be dropped off at the gallery (111 E. South Second Street in Seneca):
- Friday, July 6 (1:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, July 7 (10:00 - 1:00 pm)
RETRIEVAL OF WORK
The exhibition closes August 30, 2018. No early pick-up is permitted. Work should be picked up during regular gallery hours on August 31 and September 1. Artwork left longer than 30 days becomes the property of the Blue Ridge Arts Center.
Artists may choose to offer their work for sale. BRAC will retain a 35% Sales Commission on all work sold. All work must remain for the duration of the show.
Please contact BRAC with any questions:
- Phone: 864-710-6593
- Email: email@example.com