September 1st marks the beginning a new membership year at Blue Ridge Arts Center. And our Annual Members’ Show has become a staple as our first gallery show of the new membership year. It is open to anyone who becomes a member or renews their membership. Each new/renewing member is invited to submit 1-2 original pieces of art executed by the artist within the last two years and not previously shown at Blue Ridge Arts Center. This show is completely FREE for BRAC Members! There is no theme or special requirements, we just want to see what you have been up to artistically. Bring us your paintings, sculptures, photographs, pottery, pastels, drawings, metal work, glass, or whatever medium is currently inspiring you.
- Open to Blue Ridge Arts Center members, age 18 and up (join or renew when registering)
- Artists may submit 1-2 original works created in the last 2 years, which have not previously been exhibited in any Blue Ridge Arts Center gallery.
All mediums are welcome.
- Must be securely framed and wired.
- Gallery-wrapped canvas may be unframed, but must have finished edges; all others must be framed.
- Must sit solidly on a flat surface (floor or pedestal)
- Artwork must require no assembly.
- Artists may offer their work for sale.
- BRAC will retain a 35% sales commission.
- Work must remain for the duration of the show.
Artists grant BRAC and its successors the right to
photograph their artwork for use in advertising BRAC both online and in print. Photos will not be sold.
Reception: Friday, September 15 (5:30-7:00pm)
On View: September 15 – October 20
- Wednesday – Friday (1-4pm)
- Saturday (10am-1pm)
You must complete an ONLINE entry form no later than September 7 at 5pm.
- Artwork must be dropped off at the gallery (111 E. South Second Street in Seneca):
- Friday, September 8 (1-4pm)
- Saturday, September 9 (10am-1pm)
- Pick-up is 10am-4pm on October 21.
- NO EARLY PICK-UP IS ALLOWED. Your work must remain in the gallery until 4pm on October 20.
- Artwork left longer than 30 days becomes the property of the Arts Center.
Please contact the Arts Center with any questions or concerns at email@example.com