The Blue Ridge Arts Center welcomes artists across all mediums to submit artwork for our 2020 Annual Juried Exhibition.
- Open to any artist age 18 and up.
- Artists may submit 1-2 original works created in the last 2 years, which have not previously been exhibited at the Blue Ridge Arts Center gallery.
- General Entry: $35.00 for up to 2 works
- BRAC Members: $30.00 for up to 2 works
- Students: $20.00 for up to 2 works
Entry fee is non-refundable and due when entry is submitted. Proceeds fund BRAC operating expenses.
All mediums are welcome.
- Work must be securely framed & wired.
- Gallery wrapped canvas may be unframed; all others must have finished edges.
- Must sit solidly on a flat surface (floor or pedestal)
- Artwork must require no assembly.
- Best in Show: $500, plus solo exhibition
- Photography: $250
- Painting: $250
- Drawing: $250
- 3D Works: $250
- Mixed Media: $250
- Dohr Award: $200
- Committe Award: Solo Exhibition
- Honorable Mention (2): $100
- Artists may choose to offer their work for sale.
- BRAC will retain a 35% sales commission.
- Work must remain for the duration of the show.
EXHIBITION ON VIEW:
January 17-February 27
Opening Reception & Awards
Friday, January 17: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Regular Gallery Hours:
Wednesday-Friday: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Drop-off Work for Jurying
Artwork must be dropped off at the gallery (111 E. South Second Street in Seneca):
- Friday, January 3 (1:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, January 4 (10:00 - 1:00 pm)
*We encourage you to submit your entry information prior to drop-off in order to save time and help ensure all of your entry details are correct.
Jury Notification: Wednesday, January 8
Pick-Up Unaccepted Work
- Friday, January 10 (1:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, January 11 (10:00 - 1:00 pm)
End of Show Pick-Up
- Friday, February 28 (1:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, February 29 (10:00 - 1:00 pm)
Artists grant BRAC and its successors the right to photograph their artwork for use in advertising BRAC both online and in print. Photos will not be sold.
Please contact BRAC with any questions or concerns:
- Phone: 864-710-6593
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members' Challenges are FREE non-juried shows open to Arts Center members, which coincide with of our primary gallery shows. These challenges are designed to motivate our members to explore new directions as they create pieces for these unique shows. There is no fee to participate, but you must be a BRAC member and we ask that all Member Challenge pieces be available for sale. You may submit one piece for each challenge and work should be dropped offer during our normal show drop off periods listed above. This month, we are offering two challenges:
"LET'S FACE IT"